Our Denver-based host servers are built using Dual Xeon Quad Core processors (8 cores) and a minimum of 12 gigabytes of ram. The servers are located in the Handy Networks datacenter in Denver, Colorado.
The Handy Networks datacenter facility is located in Denver’s central business district. The facility has power feeds from multiple substations. Cooling and humidity is controlled by 7 air handling units featuring N+1 redundancy. The HVAC units keep the operating environment in the data center at 70 degrees within 45% humidity with variation of no more than 4 degrees to temperature and 4% humidity. Fire detection within the data center is provided by an early detection alarm system and a pre-action dry pipe fire suppression system protects the facility.
Connectivity includes tw telecom, Level3, Comcast, Hurricane Electric, Internap, XO, Global Crossing, Savvis, UUNET, and RMIX.
With 4,000 square feet of raised floor the private N+1 datacenter facility incorporates the following infrastructure:
* 800 amp 480v 3 Phase Input Power
* 1 x 375kVa UPS Battery Backup Unit
* 1 x 160kVa USP Battery Backup Unit
* 3 x 2000Kw Diesel Generator with Onsite Fuel Storage
* Redundant Liebert HVAC Units totaling 118 tons of cooling
* Pre-Action Dry Pipe Fire Suppression
* Proximity Security Badge Access
* Digital Security Video Surveillance